Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Freedom Clothing Project T-Shirts

The extremely modest Joe Turner of Freedom Clothing Project has kindly showed me a new design of his project T-shirts.
I had this itch to share it with you all, aren't they just beautiful!


COPYRIGHT OF Basel Almisshal

So expressive, so brave, so meaningful, so elegant and convey a message in a simple classy way...

The designs were especially made for the Freedom Clothing Project
by the very talented Palestinian designer Basel Almisshal, who retains copyright, so please make sure to contact him if you wish to use his designs.

The Design comes in different sizes and are more than affordable, don't miss the chance!

The project idea by itself fascinated me, and now witnessing its results I must admit I'm out of words...

Again my thanks to Joe Turner for his efforts, wishing him the best of luck and all the support in his project.

Read more about the project here.