Thursday, September 09, 2004

From Jordan...

Well, this is a quick post just to let you know that I'm still alive :) I'm on vacation, and I left Tunisia to Jordan to spend some time with my family. My vacation is short though, that's why I'm not blogging, kind of trying to make the best out of every second here.God I miss this country, and God I miss my family. I just wished my other brother and sister and her family were all here with us. But who knows, maybe next time we'll all gather together.I must say that I truly miss blogging, and I really miss reading some blogs I really got addicted to :) Those know my addiction to their blogs by my many many comments :) But I promise to be blogging back soon, and I promise to catch up with all the posts I consider really worth reading.
Till then, wish you all the best of luck, and wish that my vacation will stop passing by as fast as it is...